Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Update Update!!!! Read all about it!!!

Guess what, Guess what???

My daddy got word back from Dow Chemical last night!! Right after mommy wrote the blog for me!! He has two phone interviews on Saturday morning. One for a position in Freeport, TX, and another for a position in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We already know what your thinking, once you read Rancho Cucamonga, CA, but we have to evaluate the whole situation. Wish my daddy luck!! Dont worry he will make the best choice for our family!! Mommy always says God may be slow but hes never late!! :)

-Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay's so cute! And that's a really good picture of you, Ally.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading Jay's blog and viewing the pictures. I can't wait to see the christening pictures!
Suzy McCreary