Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Long, Lean, Eating Machine, Im almost half as tall as mommy!!!!



So mommy took me to my 4 month well visit today, and the doctor said I was "SUPER Well" I got measured first and I flirted with the nurse while she measured me and said I was a whooping 26 inches!! Thats right folks, 26 inches. I am in the 90 precentile age adjusted for my height, and the 50 precentile for my weight. Mommy is 61 inches so I am almost half as tall as mommy and I am not even one!! I am going to tower over her at 5 years olds!! I weighed in at 15 pounds 1 ounces. Mommy and Daddy got to buy me food for the first time, they bought me green peas, carrots and apple sauce and two new kinds of juices!! I get to start eating soft foods from a big boy spoon, and drinking cool drinks like apple juice and flavored water. Tonight they feed me green peas and I LOVED my Apple Juice!! It rocked my face off!! Literally!! Check out the pictures below mommy snaped while feeding me. Rey got really excited and started howling, it was funny and made me laugh!!






See you Thanksgiving, save me a spot at the big people table!!

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.