Sunday, November 18, 2007

Turkey time....

So turkey time is upon us. Mommy says that on Thursday I get to eat turkey for the first time (well not really but sorta I guess) She also warned me that all these people are going to want to hold me and pass me around all day, she said It would be fun. Of course it will be fun, I love attention, silly mommy!!! So Dad told me that Santa is coming to see me this year since I have been a "Pure Angel" so I have a running list of what I wish Santa would bring me, here is my letter to him:

Dear Santa, I have tried really really hard to be good since I was born. I know that while Mommy was pregnant with me, I wasnt so good, so I think that you should be really nice to her this year to make up for all the pain I caused her. And my daddy to for putting up with her. Mommy and Daddy told me that you bring all the presents so I would really like have:

Thomas Scoot and Sound Train Engine, so I can get my move on!!
Little Super Star Sing Along Stage because I love squealing!!
Learn and Grove Music table, so I can play the drums like my daddy
Celion Dion Cd's because she is super Hot and I love to listen to her and scream!!!
Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy, because he is like Big Rey
Retro Rocket by Radio Flyer, because Rocket Ship is my favorite game with daddy
Little Touch Leapad by Leap Frog, because mommy says I am smarter than Einstein
Little Champs Golf Club, because I am way better than Tiger Woods!!
An adult Bike Carrier so mommy and daddy can take me riding with them..
A convertible carseat because I have big boy muscles now and have almost out grown my "baby" carseat...he he he

I love you Santa,

-Lil Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.