Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merrry Christmas

I totally racked up for my first Christmas and I actually have more coming to me tomorrow, this had to be the best day so far, well it ranks up there pretty close. Santa brought me everything I asked for and my mommy keeps talking and talking about this car seat that Sugar bought me. She keeps telling daddy how much its gonna help her aching hurt arm. I am only 5 months, really how big am I? Big enough to hurt my mommy, no way. I think she is just whinny, so daddy will pay her attention. So here is what Santa and some other cool people brought me:

1. Lots and Lots of awesome clothes
2. Tickle Me Elmo, which is totally funny
3. Push and Ride Trike
3. Music Multi Table
4. Music Mixer Keyboard so I can be like DJ Colt
5. Books, I already read them all and its only Christmas night!! Geez I am so smart
6. Britax Roundabout Car Seat (sorry King James they didn't have the Alabama cover in stock)
7. Singing Vtech Bear
6. Vtech telephone, I can call Sugar anytime on it!!
7. Blue and White blanket
8. Stacking rings (I got several of those)
9. First Words Book, and set
10.Videos
11.A CD that sings my name, which I love to listen to at night before bed
12.US Savings Bond and Money to go in my brown savings box from sugar!!


Oh Guess what I get to see King James, Shelly, Auntie Lauren, Uncle Coop and Margaret tomorrow!! WooHoooooo!!!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow mommy says its time for bed!

No comments: