Sunday, January 13, 2008

I need some Big Boy Prayers


Mommy and Daddy are writing this from the Pediatric Childrens wing of The College Station Medical Center. I have RSV (Respitory Syntacial Virus) its a really bad lower respitory virus. I have had it since Thursday and I got really bad today and my O2 sats were at 75, ( I feel like I am on Greys Anatomy-mommys favorite show, I hear those big boy words on there all the time) when mommy and daddy took me into the doctor this afternoon. Mommy says I am a trickster, because even though I was hardly breathing I was still smiling. I love my nurses, except when they stick me with those mean things and suck my nose out. They told mommy and daddy that I would be here for 2-5 days. Sugar is coming to help out tomorrow morning, and I am sure mommy and daddys friends, like Uncle Deandre and Aunt Kelsey will help out along with Uncle Jason and Aunt Lauren and my trusty Godparents Jason and Lori. So please say some big boy prayers for me that I get over this soon and can be taken off all the oxygen and get to go home soon!! We are in Room 208, if you wana call.

Love and sniffles,

Jay

P.S. We included a picture to brighten you up after the sad news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.